Monday, May 9, 2016

Success and happiness

Pag. 92

A

1.C
2.A
3.B
4.A
5.D
6.B
7.D
8.C

B

Researchers are concerned about the decline in bee colonies. Some blame hard winters. In a normal winter, the number of bees in hive drops roughly by 10 percent. However, in rencent years, beekeepers have seen an annual fall approximaly of 30 percent, of the number of bees in their hives.Some had losses about of 50 percent,  and some event lost up to 90 percent of their bees. Overall, the U.S. experienced a decline over of 70% in its total bee population. However, this problem does not exist everywhere. In fact, globally, there has  been an increase more than of 45 percent from the number of hives, and honey production has also risen roughly by 100 percent in the last 50 years.

Pag. 97

B. 

1.One of the happiest moments in my lige was having dinner in Italy with my husband. We were on a little island on a lake, and we were eating outside at a restaurant. And there were these musicians who were playing music. The moment when we watching the sunset was so romantic. I can´t remember when I felt happier.

2. I think the happiest day in my life was the day I celebrated my 18 brithday and playing volleyball on the beach. The were some other guys there who were playing a game, too, and we playing against them. They were really good, so the fact of winning felt really great. We´ve all staying with a friends ever since, and when we felt together, it always reminds me of thay day.

3.My earliest happy memory was winning   the school spelling bee. I felt so proud as I stooding there. Everyone in the audience stooding up and clapping. And when I see my parents faces, it was the best moment. I stooding on the stage for ages and didn´t want it all to end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment