Monday, April 25, 2016

Adventure Story Yellowstone


I´m going to talk about my travel to yellowstone with my family 3 years ago. Yellowstone is a national park located primarily in the U.S. state of wyoming, although it also extends into Montana and Idaho. 

The people who works there has a wildlife, because she has a relation very close with the nature and the animals that habit there.

Well my family and i went to yellowstone 3 years ago, that time i have 15 years old, my grandparents went to us, also my fathers and my brother. The first day we go with the family of my grandmother who lives in Idaho, we have a lot of fun, it´s a very peaceful place. 
 
In the afternon my auncle took us to a waterfall there, it´s was very beautiful. Later he took us an a river when me, my cousins and my brother take a shower there. The water was so cold that my hands look wrinkly. 

The next day my family and i went to Yellowstone. In Yellowstone we see diferent types of ecosystems, comprising lakes, canyons, rivers and mountain ranges. We stay there only two days, the national park spands an area of 3,468.4 square miles (8,983 km) so we missed a lot of things for the time. 

My brother and i went to see the eruptions of the vulcanos, it was fascinated, a unique experience. When the lava comes out it was very surprising. 

Also we see a lot of animals, buffalos, deers, bears, foxes and other animals. Once we were going in the car and bear went through the road, it was very surprising for us and also very scary, the bear go to the forest with her babies. 

Conclussion: 

The experience was unique, i think we have to take advantage of these trips, because you learn a lot of them, you see the nature in other way. You learn to appreciate the nature, also it´s a good place to go with your family and live together the experience. 

If i have another oportunity definitely, i would go once again. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Alejandra,

    Very nice story about your adventure in Yellowstone Park. Great post! It has mistakes, but I am sure your writing will improve by the end of the semester. :)

    Grade: 9.7
    Ms. Julia :)

    ReplyDelete