Sunday, April 3, 2016

FW: Assignment



 

Please do Exercises A, B, and C in a reply to this post.


A. 

"When I was 17, I wanted to go to college, but I not finish high school. 
I need one more credit, so I decided to take art history at night school.
It was great. I always liked art- even before I took that course. The teacher it was pretty cool. She played classical music in class, I guess that´s when I learned to love Mozart. She asked us to write an essay on a famous artist, so I leave all my art books at work. I only haved a book of van Gogh´s letters to his brother, Theo, Also, I forgot to buy paper. So for my essay, I wrote letters from Theo to Vincent on my mother´s fancy writing paper! My teacher loved it, I leave things till the last minute, It often works out!"



B. 

Looking back when i was 17, i wanted to go to college, but i didnt finished high school. I need one ome credit, so I decided to take art history at high school. When I think about it, I was great. I have always like art even before I took that course.Its no wonder that the teacher was pretty cool. She used to play classical music in class. I guess thats when I learned to love Mozart. Anyway, getting back to my story, she asked us to write an essay until the night before it was due because I was working at my uncle store all semester. I sat down to write, but I leave all my art books at work. I forgot to buy paper. So for my essay, I wrote letters from theo to vincent on my mothers fancy writing paper. So anyway, my teacher loved it. I leave thing till the last minute. It often works out

c.

It´s possible that the grade of the student could be good, despite if he finished the essay in last minute. I think that it´s not okay leave the things to the last minute beacause sometimes you don´t do the things in the right way. 


Ms. Julia Garza

Everyday work on building your 
dreams, or others will hire you
to build theirs.

No comments:

Post a Comment